This course is currently closed
Sports PT Accelerator Course Objectives:
- -Understand the soft tissue healing framework and progression to manage acute athletic injuries.
- -Identify critical rehab timelines and how to change your approach in the clinic based on the phase of healing.
- -Determine when to include taping or bracing in your treatment plan for common sprains and strains.
- -Develop an appropriately-dosed sports-specific corrective exercise program using parameters based on the athlete's healing phase.
- -Demonstrate competency in the design of a plan of care to return an athlete back to sport as soon as the initial evaluation.